” oh you beauty ! You make me forget all my pain..
oh you beauty ! You are the one , over my heart who reigns ” — Shahini..
Today this photo was clicked by me in a beautiful tourism park in Kolkata named Eco-park !! It was my first visit to this park .. the beauty of nature over vast acres of land, the golden sunshine and the cool breeze just made my winter afternoon so warm and beautiful.. In case you are visiting Kolkata, India , make sure to visit this park .. Its indeed breathtaking..
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blissful, blog, blogging, Ecopark, fream, fun, google, happiness, happy, india, internet, kolkata, life, love, pain, Park, photography, photoofday, poem, poetry, technology, Tourism, vacation, winter
I belong to the country named India where we can hardly find traces of snow during winter, so since childhood I am too fond of snow. But luckily my husband lives in a place which enjoys the crispy snow shower every winter. So here are some amazing snowy pictures from the state named Nebraska in USA. These pictures were taken a week ago in the heavy blizzard which had hit America badly. But somehow I just cant take my eyes off from this resplendent view of snow. This really gives a magical effect to nature.
P.S photography credit to my husband Sushanta. Editing done by me 🙂
Hope you all are going to enjoy the pictures above 🙂
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, blizzard, husband, india, love, lover, nature, Nebraska, snow, usa, winter
This picture was taken by me in New York. This particular tree is somewhat very special to me as I got some deep lessons from this. You might wonder what lesson can we get from a species which can neither talk, walk or show expression. But if we carefully think and look this tree we surely get some important life changing lessons.. And from my point of view they are:
- Stand tall no matter what you go through, whether harsh blizzards of snow , cool breeze of spring or super hot sun of summer which in the context to life can be related to happiness, pain, love etc .
- Dont forget your roots. In which ever corner of the globe you are respect and remember your roots.
- Give shadow to the one who needs you, who is calling for your shade.
- Be such a beauty which people will look up to.
- Even if you are alone in the middle of a meadow dont show your loneliness to others, rather let people aspire to be you.
I guess if you all carefully look and feel my words from depth you will also cherish the picture like I do always..
Till then enjoy !!
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bird, birds, blossom, earth, happiness, lesson, life, love, monsoon, natural, nature, needy, newyork, NYC, pain, photography, respect, roots, shadow, SHELTER, spring, standtall, summer, tall, trees, usa, winter
Coffee , a brewed beverage from roasted or baked seeds of a shrub of genus COFFEA…
It is really just a beverage?? I wonder what we would have been if coffee was not invented by mankind..
When we are in love we share coffee, when we are awake for late night studies we drink coffee, when we are upset we drink coffee, when we are in office we drink coffee, when we want to relax we drink coffee, shopping is incomplete without coffee, a chilled wintry morning becomes gloomy without coffee, a rainy day becomes more romantic with coffee and lots more..
So is coffee just a drink ??
Coffee whether hot or cold is a love to many of us…… I enjoyed a warm cup of coffee just sometime back whose pic I clicked to share with you all and make your taste bud crave for it now 😀
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged beverage, coffee, coffee bean, cold, crave, drink, hot, late night, love, office, relaxation, study, taste bud, warmth, winter, yummy