Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife
” Yes I want to be a bird who flies very high !
Yes I want to be the bird who will conquer the sky !!
Yes I want to be the bird who will rule her region !
but in moments of joy will dance in the rain..
Yes I want to be the bird who will be fastest in hunting prey !
Just because I want to feed them who pray for food everyday..
Yes I want to be the bird who wont bother about enemies, stabbers or other,
but at the end of the day be a loving daughter, wife and mother..
Yes I want to be a bird, Yes I will be a bird !
May be not first day, second day but surely the third … “
The above poem was written by me few months back when I was going through a tough time in my career. Though I am not a good poet but at times do write little ones. This poem is closest to my heart as each line of this describes exactly what I feel. Hope you all will like it.
Posted in Journal
- Tagged bald eagle, bird, birds, conquer, dance, daughter, days, eagle, fly, high, love, mother, nature, rain, region, rise, sky, wife