“There is a limit to everything” !! This is the one line which is said by all of us often rather its felt by many of us. But recently after going through a stormy phase of my life I started believing that there is only one thing which is limitless i.e PATIENCE. When I was having sleepless nights, eyes filled with tears, off beat mood then my parents and one of my closest person went on saying “HAVE PATIENCE”, but I was always reluctant to hear this but somewhere deep within my heart I did hold on the patience. The patience gave me hope of a better tomorrow, the patience gave me strength to carry on with my works n duties with a smile, the patience helped me have faith on my ownself.
Today standing at this point of my life I can say that “yes !! the patience of yesterday grew a sunny bright today in my life”. It helped to reach or achieve the success which I always prayed and worked for.
I want to thank everyone who made me understand the key to success i.e PATIENCE..
I believe like me many of you may be going through a tough time in life so I would suggest you to have patience because I am sure like me one day you will smile too coz of patience..
“PATIENCE WITH OTHERS IS LOVE,
PATIENCE WITH SELF IS HOPE,
PATIENCE WITH GOD IS FAITH”
Posted in Journal, Uncategorized
- Tagged faith, fiancee, happiness, hope, life, limit, love, loved ones, parents, patience, sadness, secret, success, wait
We always wait for events to make us happy. Usually we humans have a tendency to remember only big events which at one point of our life made us happy. But we often overlook the tiny moments of happiness which God gifts us daily. Even when we are going through toughest phase of life God fills our day with tiny happy moments but we do not tend to remember them. We wait for happiness to knock our door but I believe it is meant to be searched for and realised..
Today I have listed below Ten small incidents of daily life which gives me happiness… I guess you too may find some similarities with my ones..
1) extra five minutes sleep after the clock goes “tring tring”..
2) getting a hot cup of tea served before me in the morning..
3) receiving a loved filled goodmorning message from your dear one..
4) watching a little baby on road having fun with mud and water during rain..
5) a sudden smile or goodmorning/goodevening wishes from a stranger on the road..
6) listening favourite old playlist..
7) going through your favourite story book once again..
8) having a long chat with parents on dinner table..
9) walking in the rain or walking on green grass during sunny days..
10) going through an old slam book of school days and cherishing the memories..
Let me know what makes you happy 🙂
Posted in Journal
- Tagged book, chat, daily, experience, green grass, happiness, happy, life, memories, nature, playlist, rain, school days, search, slambook, story, wait