This picture was taken by me in New York. This particular tree is somewhat very special to me as I got some deep lessons from this. You might wonder what lesson can we get from a species which can neither talk, walk or show expression. But if we carefully think and look this tree we surely get some important life changing lessons.. And from my point of view they are:
- Stand tall no matter what you go through, whether harsh blizzards of snow , cool breeze of spring or super hot sun of summer which in the context to life can be related to happiness, pain, love etc .
- Dont forget your roots. In which ever corner of the globe you are respect and remember your roots.
- Give shadow to the one who needs you, who is calling for your shade.
- Be such a beauty which people will look up to.
- Even if you are alone in the middle of a meadow dont show your loneliness to others, rather let people aspire to be you.
I guess if you all carefully look and feel my words from depth you will also cherish the picture like I do always..
Till then enjoy !!
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bird, birds, blossom, earth, happiness, lesson, life, love, monsoon, natural, nature, needy, newyork, NYC, pain, photography, respect, roots, shadow, SHELTER, spring, standtall, summer, tall, trees, usa, winter
Since childhood I always wished to work in a big branded company. Being an engineer in the field of computer science was always my dream. Whenever I saw people coming out of the offices with the employee badges I felt so jealous as I wanted to be right there. The tall office buildings were like churches and temple to me as the two are to religious people.
My journey of being an engineer was not very easy or smooth. I moved step by step towards my goal, but at times I failed and fell but I never stopped. I was totally disheartened at times but still never lost all hopes.
Today finally I reached my goal. Today I stood on the topmost floor of my office with the employee badge hanging from my neck. This sounds stupid to some people I guess but trust me the Happiness I got today maybe I cant explain with words right here.
We all have small or big goals and dreams in life, today I realised the happiness and joy of accomplishing the goal even after crossing thorns and hurdles your way..
I am specially happy for my parents because today I could fulfill their dream too, their effort and sacrifice finally got a reward.
As I have felt the happiness, I pray that all of you and even the persons I dont know may reach their goal and enjoy this pleasure. Best of luck to all !!
Posted in Journal
- Tagged badges, best, big, brand, buildings, churches, computer science, dream, engine, fact, fail, failure, fell, goal, happiness, happy, hopes, journey, lesson, life, luck, me, office, parents, tall, target, temple, truth
To outshine the rest, we should stand straight with honesty…
p.s this picture was taken by me 4 years back. I always feel nature teaches us some lesson or the other which maybe we over look at times. Similarly this click taught me the lesson which I wrote above. Hope you all agree with me..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged beautiful, bright, flower, flowers, green, honesty, leaf, lesson, lessons, life, nature, stand, sunflower, tall