What else can beat the heat of sweaty summer better than a large glass of tangy , yummy iced tea !!
Goshhhhhhhhh !! Just loved it ❤
P.S Avoid aerated drinks and opt for natural ones.
Summer is one such season which we love but at the same time hate too , specially because of the way it takes heavy toll on our skin. Luckily I am blessed with a healthy skin so many of my friends and others always ask me what I use or what I do for skin care, so today I decided to write a post on some quick natural remedies which can give us beautiful, flawless skin.Summer is one season in which we should avoid chemical cosmetics as much as possible and remember that our nature is a treasure house of natural cosmetics. Below I have listed some quick tips which will help you gain a smooth skin without any pimples and rashes and typical summer related problems.
1) Mix white curd and turmeric and apply on face till it gets dried. Wash well with normal or cool water.
Advantage : Tan will be removed easily with regular use. Brighter and fairer skin.
2) Apply a paste of neem leaf and sandalwood powder on face and let it dry. Wash well with normal or cool water.
Advantage : It helps remove pimples and rashes. (neem is an anti bacterial agent)
3) After a tiring day in sun or even at office take rose water on a cotton pad and dab it on your face. Keep it on your face. No need to wash it.
You can also make rose water ice cubes which you can apply right before using makeup for fresh skin.
Advantage : Inspite of chemical toner use this natural toner. It makes your skin silky too.
4) For extra dry skin, you can use a paste of banana , curd and honey. Apply on face and neck and keep for 15 mins. Wash off with cool water.
Advantage : Gives fair with well moisturized skin.
5) Put some lemon leaves and rose petals on a water bucket for an hour. Use it at the end of your bath.
Advantage: It acts as natural deodorant.
6) Dab fresh coconut water on your face. Keep for 10 mins and wash away.
Advantage : Fresh, moisturized, silky skin.
I hope the above mentioned remedies help you gain a bright and beautiful skin. Stay cool and fresh and healthy.
P.S Drink loads of water and natural drinks and remain hydrated.
This picture was taken by me in New York. This particular tree is somewhat very special to me as I got some deep lessons from this. You might wonder what lesson can we get from a species which can neither talk, walk or show expression. But if we carefully think and look this tree we surely get some important life changing lessons.. And from my point of view they are:
I guess if you all carefully look and feel my words from depth you will also cherish the picture like I do always..
Till then enjoy !!