This picture was shot during my trip to chicago with husband in July at Ghirardelli chocolate shop. I just cant forget the yumminess of the cold chocolate which you can see above..
Coffee, chocolate and Chicago !! What else to ask for !!
You guys enjoy the picture.
Posted in cosmetics, food, Journal, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blog, chicago, chocolate, cocoa, coffee, cold, food, foodgasm, fun, ghirardelli, romance, yummy
The above is a little drawing by me. Many of you may wonder what does this picture symbolize !! So for those of you who are unaware of this, let me tell you that this is the picture of “RADHA-KRISHNA”, who are considered to be Gods in Hindu mythology and their love story is considered to be an eternal one. In India whenever we speak of love we think of the beautiful and most cherished love story of RADHA (female) and KRISHNA (male).
Radha-Krishna are known for their divine, pure and blissful love affair..
Hope you all liked my painting along with the tiny fact about Indian culture…
Posted in Journal, love, paintings, Photography
- Tagged affair, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blissful, culture, divine, enjoy, eternal, god, hindu, hinduism, india, indian, krishna, love, lovestory, mythology, nature, radha, radhakrishna, romance
This is one of the pictures clicked by my husband and edited by me which is deeply treasured by me.
Whenever I look at this picture I somehow get transfixed due to its beauty.
This picture always reminds me of Anna and Williams and its beautiful garden chair from the movie Nottinghill. I always feel this is a perfect chair for the couple madly in love to hold their hands and cherish the scenic beauty.
I wish when I and my husband will become very old and come almost to the end of our life then will sit on this chair, gaze into eachother’s eyes and recollect all the little and sweet memories which we stitched together..
What say?? Isnt it a nice and romantic idea??
I feel after looking at this picture many of you must have thought like me.
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, anna, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bench, blog, blossoms, bright, care, chair, cherish, city, colour, colours, earth, enjoy, eyes, film, forever, hands, Hill, hold, lake, love, marriage, memories, nature, Nebraska, Notting, nottinghill, romance, romantic, usa, william
The most special picture of “US”. A day in which I received the most beautiful surprise of my life till date. A little picture depicting “promise of togetherness, love, care, protection”..
Love and be loved !!
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, care, cherish, enjoy, flower, gift, happiness, lesson, life, love, lover, memorable, nature, promise, protection, romance, surprize, togetherness, warmth
This collage was made by me with the itsy bitsy wonderful pictures of blossoms of spring in Nebraska.. My hubby sent them long back.. But I decided to post them now because I am sure Spring lovers like me can cherish the warmth of spring even in the fall season through this picture..
Hope you all love this picture….
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blossoms, enjoy, fall, flower, flowers, green, hubby, india, leaf, life, love, magnolia, nature, Nebraska, pictures, pink, reminiscence, romance, spring, usa
I wana fly with you in ecstasy,
I wana sail and swim with you for long in deep blue sea..
I wana to hold your hand and feel the heated sand of desert,
I wana to visit with you the entire world and its each little part..
I wana dance with you in the rain,
I wana run with you through the beautiful valleys like insane..
Come and quickly hold my hand !!
lets go, see the world and enjoy sea, hills, sky and land……………………..
(P.S a little poem which described what I want in few words.
Here whom I mean by “YOU” I guess people can well understand ❤ )
Posted in Journal, love
- Tagged country, dance, desert, desire, ecstasy, flowers, happiness, hills, joy, life, love, mountains, nature, rain, romance, run, sail, sea, swim, valley, visit, world
Both the pictures visible to you is taken by my fiancee Sushanta on the Bob Kerry Pedestrian bridge in Omaha Nebraska. He has sent the pictures to make me see and feel the beauty of nature which he experienced, as right now I am miles apart from him, but these were so damn beautiful that I thought of sharing with all of you. This picture shows what beauty nature holds. This place really makes me feel heaven exists on earth. I wonder how much more beautiful this place will be when I will see this place , standing in the arms of loved one.
You all can try visitng this place to enjoy the treat for eyes.
Hope you all will love it.
P.S THESE ARE NOT EDITED PICTURES.
P.P.S Love you Sushanta (my bunny) for your these wonderful pics and making my blog look more beautiful..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, bob kerry, bridge, eyes, fiancee, love, loved ones, nature, Nebraska, omaha, pedestrian bridge, romance, smile, treat, twilight, usa, visit, wow