This picture was shot during my trip to chicago with husband in July at Ghirardelli chocolate shop. I just cant forget the yumminess of the cold chocolate which you can see above..
Coffee, chocolate and Chicago !! What else to ask for !!
You guys enjoy the picture.
Posted in cosmetics, food, Journal, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blog, chicago, chocolate, cocoa, coffee, cold, food, foodgasm, fun, ghirardelli, romance, yummy
The above is a little drawing by me. Many of you may wonder what does this picture symbolize !! So for those of you who are unaware of this, let me tell you that this is the picture of “RADHA-KRISHNA”, who are considered to be Gods in Hindu mythology and their love story is considered to be an eternal one. In India whenever we speak of love we think of the beautiful and most cherished love story of RADHA (female) and KRISHNA (male).
Radha-Krishna are known for their divine, pure and blissful love affair..
Hope you all liked my painting along with the tiny fact about Indian culture…
Posted in Journal, love, paintings, Photography
- Tagged affair, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blissful, culture, divine, enjoy, eternal, god, hindu, hinduism, india, indian, krishna, love, lovestory, mythology, nature, radha, radhakrishna, romance
This is one of the pictures clicked by my husband and edited by me which is deeply treasured by me.
Whenever I look at this picture I somehow get transfixed due to its beauty.
This picture always reminds me of Anna and Williams and its beautiful garden chair from the movie Nottinghill. I always feel this is a perfect chair for the couple madly in love to hold their hands and cherish the scenic beauty.
I wish when I and my husband will become very old and come almost to the end of our life then will sit on this chair, gaze into eachother’s eyes and recollect all the little and sweet memories which we stitched together..
What say?? Isnt it a nice and romantic idea??
I feel after looking at this picture many of you must have thought like me.
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, anna, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bench, blog, blossoms, bright, care, chair, cherish, city, colour, colours, earth, enjoy, eyes, film, forever, hands, Hill, hold, lake, love, marriage, memories, nature, Nebraska, Notting, nottinghill, romance, romantic, usa, william
The most special picture of “US”. A day in which I received the most beautiful surprise of my life till date. A little picture depicting “promise of togetherness, love, care, protection”..
Love and be loved !!
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, care, cherish, enjoy, flower, gift, happiness, lesson, life, love, lover, memorable, nature, promise, protection, romance, surprize, togetherness, warmth
This collage was made by me with the itsy bitsy wonderful pictures of blossoms of spring in Nebraska.. My hubby sent them long back.. But I decided to post them now because I am sure Spring lovers like me can cherish the warmth of spring even in the fall season through this picture..
Hope you all love this picture….
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blossoms, enjoy, fall, flower, flowers, green, hubby, india, leaf, life, love, magnolia, nature, Nebraska, pictures, pink, reminiscence, romance, spring, usa
I wana fly with you in ecstasy,
I wana sail and swim with you for long in deep blue sea..
I wana to hold your hand and feel the heated sand of desert,
I wana to visit with you the entire world and its each little part..
I wana dance with you in the rain,
I wana run with you through the beautiful valleys like insane..
Come and quickly hold my hand !!
lets go, see the world and enjoy sea, hills, sky and land……………………..
(P.S a little poem which described what I want in few words.
Here whom I mean by “YOU” I guess people can well understand ❤ )
Posted in Journal, love
- Tagged country, dance, desert, desire, ecstasy, flowers, happiness, hills, joy, life, love, mountains, nature, rain, romance, run, sail, sea, swim, valley, visit, world
Both the pictures visible to you is taken by my fiancee Sushanta on the Bob Kerry Pedestrian bridge in Omaha Nebraska. He has sent the pictures to make me see and feel the beauty of nature which he experienced, as right now I am miles apart from him, but these were so damn beautiful that I thought of sharing with all of you. This picture shows what beauty nature holds. This place really makes me feel heaven exists on earth. I wonder how much more beautiful this place will be when I will see this place , standing in the arms of loved one.
You all can try visitng this place to enjoy the treat for eyes.
Hope you all will love it.
P.S THESE ARE NOT EDITED PICTURES.
P.P.S Love you Sushanta (my bunny) for your these wonderful pics and making my blog look more beautiful..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, bob kerry, bridge, eyes, fiancee, love, loved ones, nature, Nebraska, omaha, pedestrian bridge, romance, smile, treat, twilight, usa, visit, wow
At times suddenly when you are cleaning your room or drawer and you come across bits of tokens saved as memories you really get a smile at the corner of your lips.
Today the same happened with me. Suddenly I came across these little things which I wrapped and kept with love in my drawer. These includes the first love letter of my fiancee to me before he was leaving for USA again. I remember on 28th of december 2012 right before I went to drop him to the airport he handed me this, and I slept with this letter for months just to feel him with me.
The cute teddy bear packet was filled with chocolates and brought by him on our first date on 4th december 2012 🙂
Here you all can see express tickets of the Empire State Building in New York too which I kept as I still cant forget that 15 minutes of my life when I was on top of the world standing at the 86TH floor of Empire State building in the ice freezing air in the arms of him. In the future we will surely visit many more wonderful places of the world but this visit will forever be special to both of us.
I guess you all are wondering what is the packet at the side !! thats actually the packet of Chipotel in which he brought lunch for me as I was hungry for the entire day after reaching NYC.
Actually all these may seem just packets or tickets or a sheet of paper but trust me these little pieces of memories still invoke a sheer sense of joy in my heart and out of happiness and the feeling of “being loved” I just go blushy and goofy.
I guess you all too must be having such tiny treasures in your life which are priceless and which gives you happiness till date. And in case if you dont have then I would suggest you to start keeping these little things of your loved ones as when you come across them suddenly or check them out sometime you will feel tremendous happiness..
Keep loving and keep feeling loved 🙂 ❤
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged airport, blush, blushing, chipotel, choco, chocolates, December, drawer, dream, Empire state building, gifts, happiness, happy, hungry, india, lesson, letter, life, love, love letter, lovers, memories, new york, New York city, nostalgia, nostalgic, priceless, romance, room, sleep, smile, teddy bear, token, treasure, usa, world
The sun is so fiery, the Sun is so wild !!
Look at the Moon , it is so deary and mild !!
The Sun burns itself to spread warmth and embrace,
The Moon sparkles with borrowed light to softly caress !!
The Sun gives light and the Sun gives life,
The Moon builds romanticism to bring a new life !!
The Sun gives you power to overcome the fear,
The Moon is your best friend when at night you shed a drop of tear !!
The Sun and the Moon in the sky are never together
but they are like distant lovers who madly love eachother forever !!
p.s a small poem by me on sun and moon as I love both of them a lot.
Posted in Journal
- Tagged best friend, caress, celestial bodies, day, dear, distant, embrace, fear, fiery, life, love, lover, mild, moon, night, poem, poetry, romance, romanticism, solar system, sun, tear, wild
My heart is made of broken pieces , they became stone but you joined them again and brought colour as you made them your own..
Posted in Photography
- Tagged breakup, broken, colour, colourful stones, colours, heart, heart break, I, lessons, life, love, love birds, love you, lover, patchup, romance, stones, you