Nothing in this world is as precious as the love of a mother . Whether its a human or animal or bird, a mother is always a mother. So a special painting by me which I painted quite a number of months back to depict motherhood and love of a mother.
Picture idea : google.
Posted in ANIMAL, love, nature, paintings, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blog, doodle, drawing, earth, flowers, happiness, life, love, MOM, mother, motherhood, nature, painting, panda, respect
A small painting by me which is dedicated to all the wonderful women of the world who are as beautiful as these butterflies and keeps flying higher and higher in life..
Cheers to all the women and also cheers to those men who knows how to respect and love a woman !!
P.s painting idea : Google..
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, butterflies, doodle, flower, fly, happiness, Happywomensday, india, life, love, message, nature, painting, respect, women'sday, wonderful, world
This picture was taken by me in New York. This particular tree is somewhat very special to me as I got some deep lessons from this. You might wonder what lesson can we get from a species which can neither talk, walk or show expression. But if we carefully think and look this tree we surely get some important life changing lessons.. And from my point of view they are:
- Stand tall no matter what you go through, whether harsh blizzards of snow , cool breeze of spring or super hot sun of summer which in the context to life can be related to happiness, pain, love etc .
- Dont forget your roots. In which ever corner of the globe you are respect and remember your roots.
- Give shadow to the one who needs you, who is calling for your shade.
- Be such a beauty which people will look up to.
- Even if you are alone in the middle of a meadow dont show your loneliness to others, rather let people aspire to be you.
I guess if you all carefully look and feel my words from depth you will also cherish the picture like I do always..
Till then enjoy !!
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bird, birds, blossom, earth, happiness, lesson, life, love, monsoon, natural, nature, needy, newyork, NYC, pain, photography, respect, roots, shadow, SHELTER, spring, standtall, summer, tall, trees, usa, winter
Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife