ICE-CREAM ! ICE-CREAM ! ICE-CREAM!!
O Lord !! This is something I die for.
Whenever I wish to get indulged in pure pleasure I opt for ice-cream. Ice-cream is something I am madly in love with. Whatever be the taste, flavour, shape I crave for all of them.
I have tasted a variety of ice-cream till date but the picture of the ice-cream I have shared above is one of the yummiest amongst them. This ice-cream was suggested to me by my husband from the famous ice-cream brand parlor named HAAGEN-DAZS (an American brand). Though initially I was reluctant to have it but later I went on saying thanks to him for introducing me to such great taste. This particular ice-cream was of raspberry flavour which had an unique tangy taste.. The ice-cream was served with chocolate sauce which was a perfect compliment to it.
This ice-cream still takes takes me to the “ice-cream lala land” and I am again looking forward to taste it soon.
If you have Haagen-dazs parlor near you then do go and grab it asap !!
Posted in food, Journal, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, chocolate, crave, cream, dessert, food, haagen-dazs, husband, ice, icecream, india, love, lover, office, parlor, pleasure, raspberry, tasty, yummy
Some little art work by me in my leisure time. I am not a master painter but can do little cute drawings at times.
Painting gives me immense pleasure since childhood specially when I am bored, tired or upset. Colours makes my mood colourful and makes me feel so refreshed..
Above and below you can see some of my childish yet sweet creations.
You all can also try making little drawings as that will divert your mind to something colourful and creative. So best of luck and have fun !!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, Pet, Photography
- Tagged art, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bee, bird, birds, blog, blossom, blossoms, bright, cat, colour, creation, fish, flower, fun, happiness, kitten, life, love, marine, nature, painting, pleasure, sweet
This is my first post in new year. You all might wonder why I suddenly took up this strange topic for blog, but trust me like me I am sure many are back there on the other side of laptop having the same question on mind.
My new year started real well with the love and warmth of husband and blessings for elders. But unfortunately on 2nd I had one of my most emotional , confused, sad day as my husband left for another continent on that day. Since I started working in august 2014 so I decided not to join my husband right now and stay back to continue working.
But when I reached the airport to say goodbye to husband, trust me I could not control my tears. That was the moment when I first regretted with my decision of staying back. I realised how much more important love is in our life. We may have prestigious job , money etc but when you don’t have a person to hug after returning home, your life is no less than hell. My husband always told the days gone will not return so we should utilize the days totally and flourish our career, I feel same like him but with little difference ie. .days gone will not return so we should utilize the days totally and love our loved ones as much as possible.
Its true career is of huge importance specially when you are in the growing phase of life but I guess simultaneously staying with your loved ones, caring for them, loving them is also of utmost importance and pleasure too.
So the entire day I thought whether I took the right decision or not and I basically came to the conclusion that maybe in this situation LOVE IS THE WINNER…………. Though I dont know whether due to circumstances I can leave my job and choose love but would request each of you that iff you are having a chance do choose love. You wont regret ..
You all may have different perspective, so feel free to share here. Also leme know if you feel the same. Till then enjoy 🙂
Posted in Journal, love
- Tagged ambition, awesome, beautiful, blog, care, career, cherish, darkness, dream, happiness, hell, importance, job, lesson, life, love, marriage, pleasure, regret, relation, relationship, trust, winner
Long distance relation seems like a phobia to many but those who are in long distance relation knows the real pleasure latent in it.. I myself being in a long distance relation know how beautiful it is.. the best features about a long distance relation are :
1) you can feel your partner each moment as you miss him/her always.
2) each time you see him/her you feel excited just like the first sight.
3) after waiting for a long long time when you get to hug and kiss him/her you feel like heaven on earth.
4) inspite of the 1000 miles between you both , you know a person is with you each time, his/her heart is beating in love with you.
5) you make eachother feel real special by sudden “I LOVE YOU”, “I MISS YOU” messages.
6) each time you see other on skype/ facetime you forget all your worries and tension of the day.
ETC.. ETC.. ETC.. ETC..
So you all can see how beautiful long distance relation can be.. Those of you who are not in a relation just because it can be long distance trust me and get into it.. I am sure you will love it..
But yes there are two major things which form the foundation of the long distance relationship ie.. TRUST (you have to else relation will end in a minute) and NO-INSECURITY (if you feel insecured I am sure you cant continue that relation for long)..
As you can see long distance has lots and lots of happiness , so just be in one and enjoy….
Cheers to all long distance lovebirds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“DISTANCE IS JUST A NUMBER WHEN LOVE IS TRUE”….
Posted in Journal
- Tagged beautiful, cheers, distance, eachother, enjoy, facetime, fun, happiness, india, insecurity, long, love, lovebirds, lover, miles, miss, pleasure, relation, skype, truelove, trust, usa