“My quote and my click ” !! 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blog, blogging, flower, flowers, google, happiness, internet, lesson, life, love, myclick, photo, photographyofnature, pink, pinkflower, quote, quotes, smile, technology, truth
Presenting in front of you a cute little “bug” gifted by nature and not a bug which causes headache to techies 😉
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, nature, Pet, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged America, beautiful, beauty, blog, bug, computer bug, enjoy, flower, flowers, fun, go green, green, leaf, life, nature, photography, pink, techie
picture clicked in Sunken Garden in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA…
sorry but I dont know name of this flower ..
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blossom, blossoms, colour, colours, dream, earth, enjoy, flower, flowers, garden, lincoln, nature, Nebraska, pink, sunkengarden, usa
This quote is not by some great personality, its a quote by me based on my personal feelings and thoughts.
I mentioned this quote along with the picture of this flower which I clicked because flower is one such God’s splendid creation which is not just beautiful by looks but gives immense joy to others.
So be beautiful like a flower !! Cheers !!
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, blog, blossom, blossoms, earth, flowers, garden, gift, gifts, god, happiness, human, india, life, nature, nice, pink, quote, quotes, smile
This collage was made by me with the itsy bitsy wonderful pictures of blossoms of spring in Nebraska.. My hubby sent them long back.. But I decided to post them now because I am sure Spring lovers like me can cherish the warmth of spring even in the fall season through this picture..
Hope you all love this picture….
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blossoms, enjoy, fall, flower, flowers, green, hubby, india, leaf, life, love, magnolia, nature, Nebraska, pictures, pink, reminiscence, romance, spring, usa