Life is just like a bicycle which you decorate as you like and keep riding it until you stop or it breaks . In your journey you meet with tons of colorful , little, precious moments just like these birds , but the birds are not meant to stay with you forever . But you will meet such little birdies all through your journey .
So enjoy the ride of life and cherish each moment !!
Posted in love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged bicycle, birds, blog, heart, heartbreak, journey of life, lessons, life, love, moments, paintingofbicycle, paintings, preciousmoments, valentines day
Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife
My heart is made of broken pieces , they became stone but you joined them again and brought colour as you made them your own..
Posted in Photography
- Tagged breakup, broken, colour, colourful stones, colours, heart, heart break, I, lessons, life, love, love birds, love you, lover, patchup, romance, stones, you
Human mind and heart is really so complex. Since childhood I always drew my diagrams well in biology including that of a heart but somehow I always failed to understand its nature. Today knowingly I did hurt someone I love the most because my heart was not being able to hold the tears anymore but strangely even after hurting him it was me who landed up in tears because it was that same heart which was telling me that what I did was utterly wrong and inhuman. I really don’t know how the same heart spoke two different things within few minutes. But I realised one thing i.e.. when we hurt our loved ones knowingly or unknowingly, we actually hurt our own self the most. I know he got pain but I got more pain imagining what he was feeling right at that moment. And to be honest enough I believe there is no point in apologizing after hurting because apologizing is not a medicine for hurting to heal..
So based on my experience I will suggest my friends not to hurt your close ones even by mistake, even if your heart is instructing you to do so because ultimately the same heart will blame you and hurt you for hurting them.. Just go and tell your loved ones “I LOVE YOU” and hug them tight as that is the only thing which will make you and your loved ones smile even with a drop of tear around the corner of the eye.
“don’t hurt, just love”
Posted in Journal
- Tagged apologize, biology, emotions, feelings, heart, heart break, hold, hug, hurt, hurting, kiss, lessons, life, love, love you, mind, nature, pain, soul, tears, tight, truth
Smile so much that Life will get tired of upsetting you one day 🙂
To outshine the rest, we should stand straight with honesty…
p.s this picture was taken by me 4 years back. I always feel nature teaches us some lesson or the other which maybe we over look at times. Similarly this click taught me the lesson which I wrote above. Hope you all agree with me..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged beautiful, bright, flower, flowers, green, honesty, leaf, lesson, lessons, life, nature, stand, sunflower, tall