” oh you beauty ! You make me forget all my pain..
oh you beauty ! You are the one , over my heart who reigns ” — Shahini..
Today this photo was clicked by me in a beautiful tourism park in Kolkata named Eco-park !! It was my first visit to this park .. the beauty of nature over vast acres of land, the golden sunshine and the cool breeze just made my winter afternoon so warm and beautiful.. In case you are visiting Kolkata, India , make sure to visit this park .. Its indeed breathtaking..
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blissful, blog, blogging, Ecopark, fream, fun, google, happiness, happy, india, internet, kolkata, life, love, pain, Park, photography, photoofday, poem, poetry, technology, Tourism, vacation, winter
Grandpa : dadubhai will you take me to the pandal for once please.
He went to the pandal in wheel chair ! An old lady came and stood beside him draped in a beautiful red-White saree with a big red bindi but wrinkled skin..
Grandpa and the lady looked into eachother’s eye and chanted the pushpanjali verses!
Even after 60 years she is his Durga inspite of knowing he is not Shiv and both kept the promise of “giving pushpanjali together every year since they were kids”……
A love story by me dedicated to all lovers across the world ! Some love never dies !
P.S.. Durga and Shiv are Worshipped as God by Hindus. And they are considered to be husband and wife . Pushpanjali is a ritual of offering flowers to God during celebration..
P.P.S.. Durga Puja is one of the most famous festival of India which mainly takes place in the city of Kolkata.. Though it is nowadays celebrated in every corner of the world with pomp and glory ..
Posted in Journal, love, movie, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, celebration, Durga, Durga puja, eternal, festival, granddad, grandmother, happiness, india, kolkata, life, love, lovestory, nature, old, oldlovestory, shiv, someloveneverdies, story
Happy New Year to all my readers. Firstly I apologize for being so irregular in posting in my blog.
In this new year I am expecting and planning lots of changes in my life so I thought of posting something different this time.
Below is a letter to my city Kolkata. For those who don’t know much about Kolkata let me tell you in brief that Kolkata is a city in a state named West Bengal in country India. Its also known as “CITY OF JOY”. Its a highly populated yet fun and festival loving city. People of this city are known for their warmth and affection. Many great personalities of the world were born in this city like Rabindranath Tagore, Satyendra Nath Bose, Satyajit Ray and many more.
Here goes the letter with a little picture of Kolkata clicked by me.
Hope you all enjoyed reading 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blog, cityofjoy, college, happiness, india, kolkata, lesson, letter, love, marriage, Rabindranathtagore, school, west bengal
Meowwwwwwwww !! Meowww !! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Meowwwwwww!!
This was the exact reaction of the kitty after it saw I was clicking its picture . Today I visited one of my relative’s house which is filled with different cats and kittens. I could not manage to click pictures of all of them as I am little scared to go too much near them :p
But since I am a die-hard kitty fan so had to capture these little sweethearts for my blog !!
I hope all cat lovers like me enjoy this post..
Posted in ANIMAL, love, nature, Pet, Photography
- Tagged animals, awesome, beautiful, beauty, cat, cats, earth, enjoy, happiness, india, kitten, kitty, kolkata, life, nature, pet, peta, photo, photography
I simply love this picture because this shows how beautifully a cuisine can be served. Art is not just bounded in papers, it can be displayed even on food platters. This rose made from beet root really attracted me while I went for dinner with parents in an awesome restaurant in Kolkata, India… These well served food not only gives joy to your stomach but gives a treat to your eyes too 🙂
Enjoy the picture !!!
P.s the chicken beside is tooooooooooooo tasty 😀
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged artistic, awesome, beautiful, beetroot, chicken, chinese, cuisine, delicious, earth, india, kolkata, rose, vegetable, yummy