Semi crushed pepper
4 green chillis
1 full lemon juice
1 cup onion barista
1 cup tomato purée
1 cinnamon stick and few cloves
Pinch of turmeric
1 teaspoon coriander powder
2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
Salt and Sugar
1. Marinate the chicken with lemon juice , salt and pepper powder.
2. Add white oil , cinnamon sticks , cloves, chopped green chillis and ginger garlic paste.
3. Fry it a little and then add tomato purée.
4. Fry the tomato purée till the raw smell vanishes and then add the marinated chicken.
5. After frying the chicken a little , add coriander powder and a pinch of turmeric and salt to taste.
6. Keep cooking the chicken on low flame till oil starts oozing out.
7. Once the chicken turns soft a little , add the onion barista .
8. Cook the chicken for more 15 minutes till it’s completely soft.
9. Serve hot with naan or roti. Decorate as per wish.
ps : onion barista is finely chopped onion which is fried till golden in colour.
Try at your home and send me the feedback 😇