” Words spoken harshly are more painful than prick by thorns”
I felt the above mentioned quote very deeply so I decided to share a picture of thorny tree which was clicked by me near a beautiful lake in Omaha, Nebraska, USA named Zorinsky lake.
The picture and quote courtesy “me” 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blog, blossom, blossoms, cactus, care, fun, happiness, husband, lake, life, nature, Nebraska, omaha, plants, sunset, truth, usa, water, words, zorinsky
This beautiful picture was clicked by my husband in Nebraska, Omaha, USA which was later edited by me as he knows how madly I love flowers.
These flowers indicates the onset of my favorite season named “SPRING:.
Hope you will enjoy this picture 🙂
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, blossoms, earth, flower, flowers, husband, nature, Nebraska, omaha, seasons, spring, usa
ICE-CREAM ! ICE-CREAM ! ICE-CREAM!!
O Lord !! This is something I die for.
Whenever I wish to get indulged in pure pleasure I opt for ice-cream. Ice-cream is something I am madly in love with. Whatever be the taste, flavour, shape I crave for all of them.
I have tasted a variety of ice-cream till date but the picture of the ice-cream I have shared above is one of the yummiest amongst them. This ice-cream was suggested to me by my husband from the famous ice-cream brand parlor named HAAGEN-DAZS (an American brand). Though initially I was reluctant to have it but later I went on saying thanks to him for introducing me to such great taste. This particular ice-cream was of raspberry flavour which had an unique tangy taste.. The ice-cream was served with chocolate sauce which was a perfect compliment to it.
This ice-cream still takes takes me to the “ice-cream lala land” and I am again looking forward to taste it soon.
If you have Haagen-dazs parlor near you then do go and grab it asap !!
Posted in food, Journal, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, chocolate, crave, cream, dessert, food, haagen-dazs, husband, ice, icecream, india, love, lover, office, parlor, pleasure, raspberry, tasty, yummy
Firstly I would like to say a very HAPPY WOMEN’S DAY to all the lovely, elegant ladies all across the globe. Women were, women is and women will forever be the symbol of strength, love, care, elegance, beauty and intelligence. Women according to me are the finest and most divine creation of God who makes the world an even more beautiful place. Just like flowers women also enhances the beauty of the society with its ability to love, to fight against odd, to care for all, to forgive, to praise others. My mother is the first women of the society in my eyes who makes me feel proud to be a women, Who is a real example of a perfect woman in my life. But today on this special day I being a successful women of the society would like to take the opportunity to show my gratitude towards the two most important men of my life, for whom today I am successful and complete Women of the society. You may feel that on women’s day why am I praising men !! The reason is ,, one of the biggest traits of a perfect women is show to respect and gratitude to the one who deserves it , no matter whether that person is male or female . Now let me tell you who are those two person : The king aka My Dad (Avijit Sengupta) : The person whose hand I held and started walking, whose hand I held and started moving towards my goal. My dad worked day and night just so that I can grow up and touch my dreams. He always believed a girl is no less than a boy so he always gave me the freedom like a boy. He is the one who was always by my side during my each and every decision.He is always my biggest strength. I am basically the princess of my dad and trust me he will forever be my king. I know thanks is not a word which can be applied for dad so would like to say “DAD I LOVE YOU. ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR HARDWORK THAT I AM HERE TODAY”… The prince aka My Husband ( Sushanta Mohan Rakshit) : He is one such man who came into my life not a long time back but he showed that for turning life into heaven you need just a minute. Today I am standing here is just because of his support. I wonder what I would have been without him. He is the one who not only makes me a complete woman but made me a successful woman. He stayed awake nights after nights just for me so that I can stand tall in front of the world. And trust me I really stood as one of the most successful woman in a world championship in front of the whole world just because of him. To me my husband is like fresh oxygen. He really made me fly like a free bird in the vast sky without putting any restrictions for me. So I would like to say “I LOVE YOU DEAR HUBBY FOR MAKING ME THE COMPLETE WOMAN”.. I received these two roses for Women’s day from a shop today, so I would like to dedicate these two roses to my dad and husband… I hope many of you feel the same like me… I hope you people enjoyed reading my post.. 🙂 keep smiling..
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged aspiration, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blossoms, care, dad, dream, earth, elegance, enjoy, father, gratitude, husband, intelligence, international, king, love, lover, MOM, mother, oppurtunity, prince, rose, roses, success, thanks, woman, women, women'sday
I belong to the country named India where we can hardly find traces of snow during winter, so since childhood I am too fond of snow. But luckily my husband lives in a place which enjoys the crispy snow shower every winter. So here are some amazing snowy pictures from the state named Nebraska in USA. These pictures were taken a week ago in the heavy blizzard which had hit America badly. But somehow I just cant take my eyes off from this resplendent view of snow. This really gives a magical effect to nature.
P.S photography credit to my husband Sushanta. Editing done by me 🙂
Hope you all are going to enjoy the pictures above 🙂
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, blizzard, husband, india, love, lover, nature, Nebraska, snow, usa, winter
Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife
You all must be wondering what is this !! 😀
Let me tell you this is nothing but just what I did to pass time in my office when I was not in the mood to work.
I was just drawing little objects and then I decided to write few quotes on them.
What ever was coming to my mind right then I started drawing them on a sheet of paper..
P.S SMR is the short form of my husband’s name which you will find in the heart drawn :p
P.P.S the object with tail is a cat, which I am sure you didnt understand before I mentioned 😉
Enjoy this piece of handwork and try out the same when you are free…………………..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged bore, boredom, cat, cats, chocolate, enjoyment, family, fiancee, glass, happiness, hearts, hobby, home, husband, job, joy, life, lindt, love, marriage, mind, mood, office, parents, pass, quotes, spects, time, time pass, work