At times comes a situation in life when all you need is a hug from your loved ones. The warmth of your loved ones make you forget all the hustle of life, all the barriers, all the negativity which life offers to you..
So just hug the one you love and see how the world becomes a better place to live in a fraction of a second !!
Keep loving ..
Posted in ANIMAL, love, nature, paintings, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, drawings, google, hug, internet, life, love, technology, teddy, teddy bear, teddylove, truth, valentines day
“You” and “I” will always be together forever ❤
Those who have not noticed this in keyboard the picture is for them 😀
P.S the beautiful ring was gifted to me by my special one with whom I am always together 🙂 ❤
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, computer, eternity, forever, hug, I, i love you, keyboard, kiss, life, love, together, you
Everyone of us, in our lifetime undergo a dark phase atleast once. But God always sends an angel to give us company and make us swim out of the darkness. So whenever you are in darkness don’t get afraid or disheartened because remember soon God will send someone who will hold your hand and bring you out of it.
I am sharing this from my own experience which I learnt from Life.
The above picture which I clicked in a hotel aquarium reminds me of my guardian angel and how He guided me out of darkness..
Live and smile and make others smile…………
Posted in Journal, love, Pet, Photography
- Tagged angel, darkness, fish, fishes, god, guardian, guardian angel, hand, happiness, he, hold, hug, joy, lesson, life, love, marine, smile, swim, water, watermarine
MY HEART ACHES TO BE NEAR YOU,
MY HANDS BLEED TO HOLD YOU,
MY EYES PAIN TO GET A GLIMPSE OF YOU,
MY LIPS DRIES UP JUST TO TASTE YOU,
MY CHEEKS WANT TO FEEL YOU,
HEY BABY !! ITS YOU !!
I AM CRADLED IN LOVE AND MADLY MISSING YOU……….
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged aches, baby, cheeks, cradle, cradled in love, distance, eye, glimpse, hand, heart, hold, hug, india, kiss, lips, love, lovebirds, lover, near, taste, usa, you
She loved her parents as every other child does. She was very home sick and always clinged to her parents. But after growing up she usually never hugged them or adore them like she did in childhood.
But today before leaving, she wanted to hold them tight and say ” I LOVE YOU BABA MA” !! She could not control her tears.
P.s Baba Ma is father mother in vernacular.
Posted in Journal
- Tagged childhood, cry, father, grow, growing, hug, kiss, leave, love, mother, parents, stories, story
They are my building blocks,
For me and my need they are awake for every tick of the clock !
Just when I opened my eyes they were the ones to first hold me tight,
I know they love me with all that they have even though at times I fight !
They are my strength, my guide, my friend,
I am sure the will be equally loving and caring till their end !
They made me into what I am today,
by sacrificing their life each second and day !
They are my gift of God through days “sunny, cloudy,stormy”,
O God its so true that I love you daddy and mommy !!!
p.s Dedicated to my Baba and Ma. And also all loving parents of the world ……
p.p.s Baba and Ma means father and mother in vernacular.
Posted in Journal
- Tagged baba, care, clock, cloudy, dad, daughter, end, eyes, father, god, hug, life, love, ma, MOM, mother, parenthood, parents, sacrifice, stormy, sunny, tight
Human mind and heart is really so complex. Since childhood I always drew my diagrams well in biology including that of a heart but somehow I always failed to understand its nature. Today knowingly I did hurt someone I love the most because my heart was not being able to hold the tears anymore but strangely even after hurting him it was me who landed up in tears because it was that same heart which was telling me that what I did was utterly wrong and inhuman. I really don’t know how the same heart spoke two different things within few minutes. But I realised one thing i.e.. when we hurt our loved ones knowingly or unknowingly, we actually hurt our own self the most. I know he got pain but I got more pain imagining what he was feeling right at that moment. And to be honest enough I believe there is no point in apologizing after hurting because apologizing is not a medicine for hurting to heal..
So based on my experience I will suggest my friends not to hurt your close ones even by mistake, even if your heart is instructing you to do so because ultimately the same heart will blame you and hurt you for hurting them.. Just go and tell your loved ones “I LOVE YOU” and hug them tight as that is the only thing which will make you and your loved ones smile even with a drop of tear around the corner of the eye.
“don’t hurt, just love”
Posted in Journal
- Tagged apologize, biology, emotions, feelings, heart, heart break, hold, hug, hurt, hurting, kiss, lessons, life, love, love you, mind, nature, pain, soul, tears, tight, truth