People hanged dream catchers for having sweetdreams.
She never hung one. But from the day she met him , her each night was filled with a beautiful dream. She didnt buy a dream-catcher rather she found one whom she kept safely forever !!
P.S dedicated to my dream-catcher.. ❤
Pic courtesy : Google ..
Posted in Journal, love, movie, nature, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, dreamcatcher, dreamer, dreamland, dreams, happy, homedecor, internet, life, lover, shortstory, stories, technology, truth
This post is specially dedicated to the ones who were , are or will be in puppy love sometime ..
While drawing this I realised that indeed when we fall in love for the first time we are as innocent as the expression of the pups in the pic.. and may be that’s why it is one of the purest form of love ..
Cheers to the young lovers all across the world !!
Posted in love, nature, paintings, Pet, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, childhood, dog, dogs, google, happy, internet, life, memories, Puppy, puppylove, school, technology, truth
” oh you beauty ! You make me forget all my pain..
oh you beauty ! You are the one , over my heart who reigns ” — Shahini..
Today this photo was clicked by me in a beautiful tourism park in Kolkata named Eco-park !! It was my first visit to this park .. the beauty of nature over vast acres of land, the golden sunshine and the cool breeze just made my winter afternoon so warm and beautiful.. In case you are visiting Kolkata, India , make sure to visit this park .. Its indeed breathtaking..
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blissful, blog, blogging, Ecopark, fream, fun, google, happiness, happy, india, internet, kolkata, life, love, pain, Park, photography, photoofday, poem, poetry, technology, Tourism, vacation, winter
Yes it’s the time for leaves to fall but when paper and colours are with you , Spring can be there anytime ..
P.S when a non-professional painter tries to paint like a professional one then mistakes do happen so kindly ignore 😊
Posted in love, nature, paintings, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged autumn, blossom, colours, daisy, flower, garden, google, happiness, happy, hobby, joy, life, love, painting, spring
” You are the one I loved but You made my heart bleed,
You are the one about whom I cared but You made my tears slid..
You are the one I adored but You made my soul lonely,
You are the one I fought for but You touched me and lied so calmly..
You are the one to whom I surrendered all but You made me feel ditched,
You are the one who made me feel so lonely even after we were hitched..
I will never detach from You its true
But I cant love you like before which was as pure as a drop of dew..”
One thing I realized very well i.e.. one lie is much more powerful than hundreds of truth. One lie makes you forget all the love, care and affection that the person showered on you, Because the day you discover that the person lied to you then all his love and care becomes a question mark !!!
Please never lie to your loved ones ! Never ever ! The truth may hurt your loved ones but it wont make a permanent crack in their heart for sure !!
Be happy, be honest !!
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Uncategorized
- Tagged affection, believe, care, ditch, happy, heartbroken, hitch, honesty, hurt, lie, life, love, pure, truth, unhappy
The entire year most of us wait for Diwali ( a festival of lights celebrated in India ). It is during this time when entire India becomes even more gorgeous with millions of lights and crackers in each corner. So today I am sharing some pictures of Diwali clicked by me this year.
The above pictures are of sky lanterns which I simply loved as this is the first year I was lighting a sky lantern.
P.S it is just wonderful, if possible you can try lighting one..
Two little diyas for you all 🙂 lets light up our lives and remove all darkness. Lets celebrate happiness. Enjoy 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, bright, candles, celebrate, darkness, diwali, diya, family, festival, happiness, happy, india, lantern, life, light, skylanterns