Presenting in front of you a cute little “bug” gifted by nature and not a bug which causes headache to techies 😉
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, nature, Pet, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged America, beautiful, beauty, blog, bug, computer bug, enjoy, flower, flowers, fun, go green, green, leaf, life, nature, photography, pink, techie
One of my friends tagged me in a Photography Challenge week in facebook, where I am suppose to upload some of my favorites click over few weeks. So I decided instead of posting just in facebook let me share it with all of you.
I just like to click pictures, I am not a professional photographer neither I own any super good camera. I click pictures with my cellphone mainly just because I like to capture beauty, moments and events of my life !! Though my husband gifted me his nice digital camera of Canon with which I am planning to click more good pictures.
I am also a member of National Geograhic “Your Shot Photo” community. You can check my pictures at ” http://yourshot.nationalgeographic.com/profile/999509/ “.
Please feel free to share your thoughts about my photograhy 🙂
Posted in love, nature, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blog, blossoms, earth, flower, flowers, green, india, iphone, life, lincoln, love, nationalgeographic, nature, Nebraska, photography, photographyday, usa
Photo editing is one of my most favourite job. I love to edit a single photo in multiple ways to see which looks more better.
So today I tried HDR-ish edit for the first time and somehow I liked it a lot.
Those who loves editing can try it !! It actually looks awesome…
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, blossom, colours, earth, edit, editing, great, green, HRD, leaf, nature, photo, photography
My drawing again but this time with oil pastel 🙂
Posted in love, nature, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blog, blossom, blossoms, bright, colour, drawing, flower, flowers, google, green, leaf, leaves, multicolor, nature, oilpastel, painting, shading, yellow
I dont know whether I should call the rose King or Queen but somehow I feel the elegance , charm and beauty of a flower is just like that of a woman… So in my opinion roses are the Queen of flower..
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, blossom, flower, green, king, leaf, life, nature, queen, red, red rose, rose, women