Photo editing is one of my most favourite job. I love to edit a single photo in multiple ways to see which looks more better.
So today I tried HDR-ish edit for the first time and somehow I liked it a lot.
Those who loves editing can try it !! It actually looks awesome…
Posted in Journal, nature, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, blossom, colours, earth, edit, editing, great, green, HRD, leaf, nature, photo, photography
This royal species is now endangered, these are known as CHEETAH. So a reserve in India is trying to protect and save it. This picture have been taken by me two years back. I guess these species looks best in forest so why kill it? rather lets stop hunting, poaching and lets save them.
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, Photography
- Tagged Animal, awesome, beauty, cheetah, endangered, extinct, forest, great, life, nature, protect, save, species, wildlife
Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife