” oh you beauty ! You make me forget all my pain..
oh you beauty ! You are the one , over my heart who reigns ” — Shahini..
Today this photo was clicked by me in a beautiful tourism park in Kolkata named Eco-park !! It was my first visit to this park .. the beauty of nature over vast acres of land, the golden sunshine and the cool breeze just made my winter afternoon so warm and beautiful.. In case you are visiting Kolkata, India , make sure to visit this park .. Its indeed breathtaking..
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blissful, blog, blogging, Ecopark, fream, fun, google, happiness, happy, india, internet, kolkata, life, love, pain, Park, photography, photoofday, poem, poetry, technology, Tourism, vacation, winter
Exactly a month left for the most “celebrated day of love”, so I thought of drawing a cute love couple.. keeping in mind the craze for Pokemon Go this year I decided to make our very favourite Pikachu the symbol of love.
between the cartoon idea courtesy once again goes to google 🙂
keep loving and falling in love ❤
Posted in ANIMAL, love, movie, paintings, Pet, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, cartoons, couples, drawing, fun, google, life, love, painting, pikachu, Pokemon, pokemongo, school, technology, valentines day
Wish you all a very very ” Happy , Loved-filled, Healthy, Stylish , Fun-filled New Year” . I am getting regular complains for being irregular in blogging so I decided to post atleast something in this new year.
I am not a firm believer of making new year resolutions , as I think like promises we always end up breaking resolutions. Hence I decided not to post any resolution but post five of my favorite quotes which may help me in shaping a better “me” this year.
The five quotes are :
- Keep smiling as one day life will get tired of upsetting you .
- How badly you want it dictates how hard you will work at it.
- Dont forget to fall in love with yourself first.
- The future belongs to those who believes in the beauty of their dreams.
- Winning isnt everything, but wanting to win is ….
Keep smiling and I guess those 5 may become your favorite too 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Uncategorized
- Tagged cheer, fun, happynewyear, hny, laugh, live, resolutions, smile, win
Since childhood I had fascination about many weird things , one of which is old Architecture rather any sort of old semi-broken buildings which may be totally abandoned now.
Whenever I see such old architecture I somehow get lost in a complete different world . I start imagining what could have been the incidents or events which must have took place there , I start imagining what kind of life the people would have lived in that particular building , what emotions may have been attached with those buildings by the persons who resided there or visited there, how those buildings were once a part of happiness-sorrow in ones life etc etc. Basically these old architectures provoke my imaginative habit a bit too much.
Luckily the city where I live is quite an ancient one and it has some fine architecture. Lately when I go to my office through some “so-called” old areas in my city Kolkata, I click pictures of some of the very old or broken buildings in my phone. Few of them are some famous buildings too . Here I am sharing three of my best-loved pictures which I clicked. Hope you all will like it too !
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged architecture, art, awesome, beautiful, buildings, cityofjoy, culture, Fond, fun, happiness, heritage, love, old architecture, old buildings, oldisgold, photography, visual art
Presenting in front of you a cute little “bug” gifted by nature and not a bug which causes headache to techies 😉
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, nature, Pet, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged America, beautiful, beauty, blog, bug, computer bug, enjoy, flower, flowers, fun, go green, green, leaf, life, nature, photography, pink, techie
A zentangle Owl family by me 🙂 Wanted to bring together two art concepts on one page i.e.. zentangle art and spray painting using brush.
P.S “Zentangle” is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity.
Hope you all like this new combo of art !!!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography
- Tagged art, awesome, beautiful, creativity, drawing, focus, fun, india, love, mind, nature, owl, paint, painting, relaxation, spraypaint, zentangle
This picture was shot during my trip to chicago with husband in July at Ghirardelli chocolate shop. I just cant forget the yumminess of the cold chocolate which you can see above..
Coffee, chocolate and Chicago !! What else to ask for !!
You guys enjoy the picture.
Posted in cosmetics, food, Journal, Photography
- Tagged America, awesome, beautiful, beauty, blog, chicago, chocolate, cocoa, coffee, cold, food, foodgasm, fun, ghirardelli, romance, yummy