” Even angels come down ! ”
I believe that every woman is an angel and no matter how successful they are , they may come down to rest for a while. It doesn’t mean their journey is over . It just means they are gathering more strength before taking the next leap. So wait till the angel is back.
cheers to all the resting angels !!
Drawing courtesy : me, idea courtesy: google ..
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged angel, blogging, doodle, doodles, drawing, fairy, fallen angel, google, happiness, internet, life, paintings, Rest, technology, truth, women, womenhood, work
” I am a little kitty sleeping in your shoe,
I dream of catching a mouse under the sky so blue .. ” -Shahini.
I saw this drawing in google but then I wanted to draw it in my own style . While drawing this Suddenly the two lines of the poem struck my mind . I am cat lover rather I should say kitten lover , so very often you will find drawings of kitten/cats from me ..
But till I come up with the next one, enjoy this !!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Pet, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, cat, catinshoe, cats, drawing, google, hobby, internet, kitten, life, love, painter, painting, school, shoe, technology, truth, work, zentangle
“Take me to the mountains ,
Let’s get vanished in the woods !
Lets take a deep breath and Relish the joy of childhood.. ”
#mydrawing .. idea courtesy:google.
Posted in ANIMAL, food, nature, paintings, Pet, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, drawing, drawings, google, internet, life, love, mountain, mountains, nature, pinetrees, technology, truth
Exactly a month left for the most “celebrated day of love”, so I thought of drawing a cute love couple.. keeping in mind the craze for Pokemon Go this year I decided to make our very favourite Pikachu the symbol of love.
between the cartoon idea courtesy once again goes to google 🙂
keep loving and falling in love ❤
Posted in ANIMAL, love, movie, paintings, Pet, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, cartoons, couples, drawing, fun, google, life, love, painting, pikachu, Pokemon, pokemongo, school, technology, valentines day
Nothing in this world is as precious as the love of a mother . Whether its a human or animal or bird, a mother is always a mother. So a special painting by me which I painted quite a number of months back to depict motherhood and love of a mother.
Picture idea : google.
Posted in ANIMAL, love, nature, paintings, Photography, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, blog, doodle, drawing, earth, flowers, happiness, life, love, MOM, mother, motherhood, nature, painting, panda, respect
A zentangle Owl family by me 🙂 Wanted to bring together two art concepts on one page i.e.. zentangle art and spray painting using brush.
P.S “Zentangle” is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity.
Hope you all like this new combo of art !!!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, nature, paintings, Photography
- Tagged art, awesome, beautiful, creativity, drawing, focus, fun, india, love, mind, nature, owl, paint, painting, relaxation, spraypaint, zentangle
What can be a better gift for your parents than your own drawing !!!
3rd May was the anniversary of my parents so I decided to gift them something special instead of regular gifts from store, so I decided to gift them a painting of my own. Thanks to google from where I got idea of this painting. I remember during my childhood I always made cards for them but as I grew up due to excess pressure of studies I could not make it for them any more. So this year when I have little time in hand after my job I decided to draw once again. To make it more special I framed it so that it can be with them forever.
You can also gift your dear ones something made out of your own hands as that involves your feelings and touch much more than expensive or ready made gifts from stores.
Go ahead and bring smile on lips of your dear ones.
P.S the signature named “munai” in the picture is actually mine as my nickname is munai 🙂
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings
- Tagged anniversary, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bird, birds, blossom, care, cherish, drawing, family, father, gift, google, happiness, idea, love, lover, marriage, may, memorable, memories, mother, painting, parents, studies, trees