” I am a little kitty sleeping in your shoe,
I dream of catching a mouse under the sky so blue .. ” -Shahini.
I saw this drawing in google but then I wanted to draw it in my own style . While drawing this Suddenly the two lines of the poem struck my mind . I am cat lover rather I should say kitten lover , so very often you will find drawings of kitten/cats from me ..
But till I come up with the next one, enjoy this !!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Pet, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, cat, catinshoe, cats, drawing, google, hobby, internet, kitten, life, love, painter, painting, school, shoe, technology, truth, work, zentangle
Meowwwwwwwww !! Meowww !! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Meowwwwwww!!
This was the exact reaction of the kitty after it saw I was clicking its picture . Today I visited one of my relative’s house which is filled with different cats and kittens. I could not manage to click pictures of all of them as I am little scared to go too much near them :p
But since I am a die-hard kitty fan so had to capture these little sweethearts for my blog !!
I hope all cat lovers like me enjoy this post..
Posted in ANIMAL, love, nature, Pet, Photography
- Tagged animals, awesome, beautiful, beauty, cat, cats, earth, enjoy, happiness, india, kitten, kitty, kolkata, life, nature, pet, peta, photo, photography
Some little art work by me in my leisure time. I am not a master painter but can do little cute drawings at times.
Painting gives me immense pleasure since childhood specially when I am bored, tired or upset. Colours makes my mood colourful and makes me feel so refreshed..
Above and below you can see some of my childish yet sweet creations.
You all can also try making little drawings as that will divert your mind to something colourful and creative. So best of luck and have fun !!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, Pet, Photography
- Tagged art, awesome, beautiful, beauty, bee, bird, birds, blog, blossom, blossoms, bright, cat, colour, creation, fish, flower, fun, happiness, kitten, life, love, marine, nature, painting, pleasure, sweet
Our mobiles are nowadays more used for apps than for calling( except miss call 😉 )
Today I want to share with you all my most favourite five apps… They are :
1) Viber : a superb app which can be used to send messages including sticker messages and even it can be used to call your loved ones staying abroad. All you need for this app is wifi or 4G connection.
2) Doodle buddy : a cool app available in iphone. With this you can draw, paint, create cute pictures just by wiping fingers over screen. An ideal app for timepass.
3)Instagram : Selfie lover? then you must have this on your phone. A superb medium to share your best pictures with the entire world. people from allover can see your pictures and praise. You can even follow your favourite superstars. this is most famous app for sharing selfie…
4) Picasa photo editor : This is a great app for photographers as they edit their pictures anytime and anywhere. Has A huge options of effects, colours etc.
5) My Talking Tom: if you just want to laugh or play a prank or have innocent fun then this is the right app for you. Here you will find a cute cartoon cat named Tom imitating whatever you say in a super funny voice.. Just use this app when with friends or family and see people around you burst out of laughter…
So, these are the list of my favourite apps. You all can download if you dont have and try them.. Enjoy !!
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged apps, call, cat, doodle, enjoy, fun, google, happy, instagram, iphone, message, photography, picasa, selfie, stickers, talkingtom, telephone, tom, viber
You all must be wondering what is this !! 😀
Let me tell you this is nothing but just what I did to pass time in my office when I was not in the mood to work.
I was just drawing little objects and then I decided to write few quotes on them.
What ever was coming to my mind right then I started drawing them on a sheet of paper..
P.S SMR is the short form of my husband’s name which you will find in the heart drawn :p
P.P.S the object with tail is a cat, which I am sure you didnt understand before I mentioned 😉
Enjoy this piece of handwork and try out the same when you are free…………………..
Posted in Journal, Photography
- Tagged bore, boredom, cat, cats, chocolate, enjoyment, family, fiancee, glass, happiness, hearts, hobby, home, husband, job, joy, life, lindt, love, marriage, mind, mood, office, parents, pass, quotes, spects, time, time pass, work
Today while watching television suddenly I came across one of my favourite cartoon shows. It suddenly made thousands of childhood memories flash in my mind. Cartoons as always like every other kid was part and parcel of my life. But I usually watched selected cartoons. Cartoons always had an effect on me and my life.
My most favourite was Tom and Jerry, it was after watching tom and jerry that i decided to have a rat as a pet :p Though I considered Tom and jerry as my lucky cartoon too as after writing an essay on ” A DAY WITH TOM AND JERRY” I won the first prize. I still remember Popeye made me start liking spinach and made me include in my foodie list as I wanted myself to be as strong as him which my mom could not made me do 😀
Pingu, Mickey mouse club, Winnie the pooh, Noddy, Teletubbies, Popeye was in my list of favourites too. During my childhood starting from my pencil box to towels to dresses everything was of cartoon. My day and night used to start and end with cartoons.
But one day suddenly I realised I grew up, I was no longer watching cartoons anymore but somewhere deep within the heart I was still latently and madly in love with them. But in order to prove in front of others I grew up I never showed my love for cartoons anymore. Today after so many years when I saw the show I could not stop smiling enjoying and cherishing it. I feel somewhere dee within us we all are still a kid.
Let me know whats your favourite cartoon and whether you miss watching it like earlier days !!
Posted in Journal
- Tagged cartoon, cartoons, cat, childhood, donald duck, kid, memories, mickey, mouse, noddy, pingu, popeye, rat, reminiscence, show, television, Tom and jerry, winnie the pooh