I know you may find this topic to be quite bizarre as I usually don’t write posts about such topics . But I wanted to write on this particular theme from a very long time .
Many a times during my discussion with my friends or near ones I heard that they are not being able to trust their loved ones anymore inspite of knowing how much love still exists between them .Many years back I remember myself lying to one of my close person and how from that very moment the person kept doubting me forever . I found this very strange always. I always thought that if I know ‘someone loves me truly’ then even if he/she lies for one time it won’t matter much rather I thought everyone must feel the same way. But some months back I myself underwent a phase where I caught one of my loved ones lying to me. And very astonishingly it was not very easy for me to accept as I thought it would be . And just like others I couldn’t trust the person blindly anymore like I used to do previously. But I know why the person lied to me and how much that person loves me but still somehow at the back of my mind the thorns of the lie keeps pricking. And at times no matter what beautiful things the person does for me, I am not able to trust anymore . At that very particular moment I feel whatever the person is doing for me is all fake, even maybe the love is fake .. That one lie makes me forget thousands of beautiful moments that the person gifted, the love that the person showered on me or the care which that person continues to exhibit.
Does this mean one lie is more powerful than love, care and hundreds of more truth?
This is one question which I am sure many of us have felt in life in some point of time or the other. Many of us have not found the answer to it yet. But somehow I myself tried to find this answer and from my point of view I felt our minds attract the negatives more than positive. And since being matured persons we use our brains more than our hearts, so we like to believe the lies more than the deep truth which is known to the heart. I guess if we would have paid a little more heed to heart instead of mind then surely love, care and truth would have been the winners instead of lies..
I know it’s easy to say but difficult to follow but still would request all of you to give it a thought as it might save many relations from breaking and may help build the blossom of love once again..
Keep loving and keep being honest !!!
Posted in Journal, love, nature, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, beauty, believe, breakup, broken, care, honesty, infedelity, lie, life, love, marriage, nature, relation, Successful relation, truth
” You are the one I loved but You made my heart bleed,
You are the one about whom I cared but You made my tears slid..
You are the one I adored but You made my soul lonely,
You are the one I fought for but You touched me and lied so calmly..
You are the one to whom I surrendered all but You made me feel ditched,
You are the one who made me feel so lonely even after we were hitched..
I will never detach from You its true
But I cant love you like before which was as pure as a drop of dew..”
One thing I realized very well i.e.. one lie is much more powerful than hundreds of truth. One lie makes you forget all the love, care and affection that the person showered on you, Because the day you discover that the person lied to you then all his love and care becomes a question mark !!!
Please never lie to your loved ones ! Never ever ! The truth may hurt your loved ones but it wont make a permanent crack in their heart for sure !!
Be happy, be honest !!
Posted in Journal, love, nature, Uncategorized
- Tagged affection, believe, care, ditch, happy, heartbroken, hitch, honesty, hurt, lie, life, love, pure, truth, unhappy
Today I want to share with each one of you 5 most important learnings which my life taught me in these years. Since its my birthday tomorrow ie 2nd october and this year is a very eventful year in my life so I want to share the most important lessons.
The major 5 lessons are:
1) Being honest always gives immense joy even if it creates problem initially.
2) Keep loving a person without expecting in return BUT love that person who will atleast respect you or be grateful to you for your love, even if he/she does not love you back in return.
3) Keep working hard and with honesty because may be not today or tomorrow but surely someday you will get what you deserve.
4) Have faith in God, if not God then atleast believe that there is a supreme force/power which can do anything and everything so firmly believe in God or that supreme power and be assured that you will get whatever is meant for you to be.
5) Trust others , may be people will take advantage of that but still keep trusting because it may happen so that you loose a dear one just because you did not trust him/her.
Hope these lessons will help many of you to gain a happy loving life..
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged afraid, believe, care, force, god, grateful, great, happiness, hardwork, hate, honest, honesty, husband, joy, lesson, lessons, life, love, lovers, parents, power, respect, supreme, trust, wife