” Even angels come down ! ”
I believe that every woman is an angel and no matter how successful they are , they may come down to rest for a while. It doesn’t mean their journey is over . It just means they are gathering more strength before taking the next leap. So wait till the angel is back.
cheers to all the resting angels !!
Drawing courtesy : me, idea courtesy: google ..
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged angel, blogging, doodle, doodles, drawing, fairy, fallen angel, google, happiness, internet, life, paintings, Rest, technology, truth, women, womenhood, work
Be different , be proud !! Don’t feel shy or ashamed or bad that you are different. Rather make your uniqueness your strength. Remember this will make you distinctly visible in the crowd and make you soar higher.
Just make sure you are uniqueness doesnot harm others 🙂
” I am a little kitty sleeping in your shoe,
I dream of catching a mouse under the sky so blue .. ” -Shahini.
I saw this drawing in google but then I wanted to draw it in my own style . While drawing this Suddenly the two lines of the poem struck my mind . I am cat lover rather I should say kitten lover , so very often you will find drawings of kitten/cats from me ..
But till I come up with the next one, enjoy this !!
Posted in ANIMAL, Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Pet, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged blogging, cat, catinshoe, cats, drawing, google, hobby, internet, kitten, life, love, painter, painting, school, shoe, technology, truth, work, zentangle
“Your smile, a warm cup of tea and a wide, azure sky is all that I need for a perfect start of a day ” — Shahini.
Posted in food, love, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged art, blissful, blog, blogging, cool, earth, google, home, life, love, poem, poetry, sky, smile, sun, tea, teacup, technology
This painting was done by me quite a number of months back.
Since childhood I always loved watching baby elephants in Discovery and National geographic channel. The lovable bonding of the babies with their mother always attracted me. So I thought of capturing the baby-mother love scene with my paints and brushes !!
Hope you all will like it !
Posted in Journal, love, nature, paintings, Pet, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged babyelephant, blog, blogger, blogging, cute, discoverychannel, Elephant, google, internet, life, love, motherhood, motherlove, nationalgeographic, paing, paintings, safari, technology, truth
” I am ready to walk through the woods of thorn just to build the castle of my dreams” – Shahini.
Posted in Journal, love, movie, nature, paintings, Photography, poetry, Uncategorized
- Tagged America, blogging, dream, dreams, google, internet, life, lincoln, nature, photo, photography, photographyday, poetry, sunkengarden, technology, truth, usa