This picture was taken by me in New York. This particular tree is somewhat very special to me as I got some deep lessons from this. You might wonder what lesson can we get from a species which can neither talk, walk or show expression. But if we carefully think and look this tree we surely get some important life changing lessons.. And from my point of view they are:
- Stand tall no matter what you go through, whether harsh blizzards of snow , cool breeze of spring or super hot sun of summer which in the context to life can be related to happiness, pain, love etc .
- Dont forget your roots. In which ever corner of the globe you are respect and remember your roots.
- Give shadow to the one who needs you, who is calling for your shade.
- Be such a beauty which people will look up to.
- Even if you are alone in the middle of a meadow dont show your loneliness to others, rather let people aspire to be you.
I guess if you all carefully look and feel my words from depth you will also cherish the picture like I do always..
Till then enjoy !!