I always believe that unless we dream we cant achieve anything in life.. Many people always told me i am a “day dreamer” or just a “dreamer” which I personally took as offence at times but now I feel the opposite.. I feel great to call myself a dreamer now as I believe I could achieve things I wanted in life because I started dreaming since childhood.. Whether it is career or love life or social desires, I always did dream of each thing..
Dream big to get little,
dream small to get nothing……
So keep dreaming and keep enjoying !!!!
He promised to gift her the most precious smile and never make her cry.
But one night he did bring tears into her deep brown doe eyes.
Approx 9 months later she was gifted with most precious smile on her lips and a warmth on lap as promised by him…
Posted in Journal, love
- Tagged baby, cry, doe, doe eyed, five, he, lap, life, lips, love, love making, love story, promise, she, smile, story, sweet, tears, warm, warmth
“You” and “I” will always be together forever ❤
Those who have not noticed this in keyboard the picture is for them 😀
P.S the beautiful ring was gifted to me by my special one with whom I am always together 🙂 ❤
Posted in Journal, love, Photography
- Tagged awesome, beautiful, computer, eternity, forever, hug, I, i love you, keyboard, kiss, life, love, together, you
The below mentioned line is something I firmly believe in.. Today I came across this same line in a particular page of facebook and thought of sharing with you all..
“BE A WOMAN WHO WILL NOT DESIRE AN ESTABLISHED MAN BUT,
BE THE WOMAN WHO WILL HOLD THE HAND OF MAN TIGHTLY IN HIS DAYS OF STRUGGLE AND HELP HIM BUILD AN EMPIRE”
Posted in Journal
- Tagged be, build, care, empire, established, hand, hold, lesson, life, love, man, real, struggle, teach, woman, women
Sorry dont know the name of the flower… Just enjoy the picture 🙂
Posted in Photography
- Tagged awesome, ball, blossom, flower, flowers, green, india, leaf, leaves, life, nature, red, sweet, unknown flower
Everyone of us, in our lifetime undergo a dark phase atleast once. But God always sends an angel to give us company and make us swim out of the darkness. So whenever you are in darkness don’t get afraid or disheartened because remember soon God will send someone who will hold your hand and bring you out of it.
I am sharing this from my own experience which I learnt from Life.
The above picture which I clicked in a hotel aquarium reminds me of my guardian angel and how He guided me out of darkness..
Live and smile and make others smile…………
Posted in Journal, love, Pet, Photography
- Tagged angel, darkness, fish, fishes, god, guardian, guardian angel, hand, happiness, he, hold, hug, joy, lesson, life, love, marine, smile, swim, water, watermarine
MY HEART ACHES TO BE NEAR YOU,
MY HANDS BLEED TO HOLD YOU,
MY EYES PAIN TO GET A GLIMPSE OF YOU,
MY LIPS DRIES UP JUST TO TASTE YOU,
MY CHEEKS WANT TO FEEL YOU,
HEY BABY !! ITS YOU !!
I AM CRADLED IN LOVE AND MADLY MISSING YOU……….
Posted in Journal, love, Uncategorized
- Tagged aches, baby, cheeks, cradle, cradled in love, distance, eye, glimpse, hand, heart, hold, hug, india, kiss, lips, love, lovebirds, lover, near, taste, usa, you