We always wait for events to make us happy. Usually we humans have a tendency to remember only big events which at one point of our life made us happy. But we often overlook the tiny moments of happiness which God gifts us daily. Even when we are going through toughest phase of life God fills our day with tiny happy moments but we do not tend to remember them. We wait for happiness to knock our door but I believe it is meant to be searched for and realised..
Today I have listed below Ten small incidents of daily life which gives me happiness… I guess you too may find some similarities with my ones..
1) extra five minutes sleep after the clock goes “tring tring”..
2) getting a hot cup of tea served before me in the morning..
3) receiving a loved filled goodmorning message from your dear one..
4) watching a little baby on road having fun with mud and water during rain..
5) a sudden smile or goodmorning/goodevening wishes from a stranger on the road..
6) listening favourite old playlist..
7) going through your favourite story book once again..
8) having a long chat with parents on dinner table..
9) walking in the rain or walking on green grass during sunny days..
10) going through an old slam book of school days and cherishing the memories..
Let me know what makes you happy 🙂